Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cartoony


I've always been a big fan of caricatures. My favorite authors are Jean Mulatier, Jan Op De Beeck and Sebastian Krüger. My style doing caricatures for my friends is more cartoony, but a few times I have tried to make caricatures in the style of these great artists. This is one of them. The sitter was the editor-in-chief of the Comic-book division of Planeta-DeAgostini Editorial, where my brother and I contributed with articles, pin-ups and series such as Sage.

2 comments:

Jaime Martinez said...

Aprovecho que estan los comentarios activos. Genial el arte que estas colgando ultimamente. Me encanta, y la tecnica sobretodo es de lo mejor que estoy viendo por ahi
Eres un crack, espero que te este iendo muy muy bien
un abrazo

Blogrente said...

Gracias por todo, Jaime. Tus palabras siempre sirven de aliciente para seguir colgando cosas. Mucha suerte con tu aventura americana. Nos tienes que dar envidia a todos!